Fields marked with an * are required
We welcome your interest in joining Kerikeri Open Art Studios Trail (KOAST) 2109. The deadline for membership applications is 7 July.
Note you can complete this form online and pay online through internet banking or print out the form here, complete and mail your form with a cheque to KOAST 41A Access Road, Kerikeri 0230.
Please note the information collected on this form will only be used to conduct Society business and will not be sold or shared without your prior consent. We’d also love some feedback on our direction this year when you reach a few questions below.
To exhibit in the Kerikeri Open Art Studios Trail Society Inc. an artist must be a member of KOAST. Members are entitled to:
- The opportunity to exhibit in KOAST
- The opportunity to use the Packhouse Market space
- One vote at AGM or any other meeting where member votes are required
New exhibitors please note you need to send 3 images of your work with this form. Just click the Browse Button just below and you will be able to attach the images from your computer.
Please note images cannot be more than 1mg each in size
Exhibitors must be a member of Kerikeri Open Art Studios Trail, live or work in Kerikeri, be a member of a Kerikeri art group or exhibit original work in Kerikeri. Exhibitors receive:
- A listing on the KOAST website on the main artist page which links to a page per artist with bio and 4 images
- Professional photography shoot of artist(s) and 4 pieces of their work by Committee Member (photographer) for KOAST
- One Listing and map locator in KOAST trail guide
- 8 week intensive advertising of the event including signage, Facebook/ Instagram advertising, newspaper, magazine
- At least two Facebook and two Instagram posts per artists as well as event postings
- Taking part in a marketing, public relations and advertising campaign including social media advertising
- An opportunity to exhibit at group venue if required at no charge for use of venue
- Event signage at studio
Member/Exibitor Details - please complete
KOAST Trail Guide Advertising
If you would like to advertise in the 2019 Trail Guide, please select from the following. Please note the size and shape of the 2019 Guide has changed from an A5 size to DL. As a member of KOAST you receive a $10 discount for each advertisement.
Please pay by internet banking to KOAST Society Inc. ASB 12 3091 0232985 00 (include last name & tel as a reference)
Bay of Islands Creative
KOAST is developing Bay of Islands Creative to help support and encourage the arts in the Far North/Bay of Islands area. We’d love your ideas. After you click SUBMIT below, you’ll find some more information about Bay of Islands Creative to which we’d really love your input – we can’t do it without you!